Tag Archive | Clemson PR students
[cross-posted from my PRinciples course blog]
Week’s best from Clemson PR students (and one instructor). Make sure to read these posts & learn from them:
- PR Connections: BAM Communications, Karen Solomon
- Response to “What PR is not…”, Kristi Yoos
- Is communication ambiguous?, Alyssa Maute – double-hit because Alyssa makes connections between two classes AND discovers a communication concept in the process!
- VOGUE India – from PR instructor Alycin Butler. Very good question. Please comment on her blog or respond with a post of your own.
- Brittany Carson takes the initiative to join PROpenMic before we talked about it in class and thank Phil Gomes for the video message to our class.
- Breathing is to a PR person what what blogging & twittering is to a PR pro, Cara Mitchell